2. WHO WE ARE
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
3.1 Information Collected Automatically through the Website
We automatically collect the following information when you use the Website, including:
- Information about the device(s) you use to access the Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers;
- Information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from these websites (including date and time);
- Information we need and use to facilitate your use of the Website (including to provide access to third party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- Website pages and listings you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also use technologies to automatically collect tracking information on your mobile device or your browser. These technologies include:
- Web Beacons. Certain parts of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Behavior tracking. We may use technologies that can collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking) with your consent.
You may request us to stop the collection of tracking information at any time by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that disabling these features may render a portion of our Website unavailable.
3.2 Information You Provide Us
Some of the information we collect through your use of the Website or communications with us, such as your name, email, address, phone number, gender, orders, returns, exchanges, clothing sizes, purchase date, return or exchange date, recently viewed items, country of residence, usernames, and profile pictures may personally identify you. We will treat this information as "Personal Information." We will also treat as Personal Information any non-Personal Information that is combined with Personal Information.
Our Website may allow you to interact with us on various third party social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. If you choose to interact with us via social media platforms, we may automatically collect additional Personal Information from you. These include your personally identifiable information list, the profile pictures of the contact list, likes, gender, location, URL, a biography, any additional image or information. We may also collect your communications with us through the third party social media platforms.
We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers) with us.
3.3 Aggregate or Anonymized Information
We may combine certain information about your use of the Website with similar information that we obtain from other users for use in an aggregate or anonymous manner.
3.4 Other Collection of Information
We will not ask for or request any sensitive medical information. Please do not provide such information to us through emails, feedback forms or in any other way.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including but not limited to any Personal Information, device information, location information, and usage information to:
- Provide you with our Website, fulfill your orders and returns or exchanges, verify your identity, manage your access, store your preferences, recognize you when you use our Website, customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Perform any data analysis necessary to perform our Website, including administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Send you information that allows you to use our Website.
- Send you emails about updates, information or alerts regarding our Website.
- Provide you with any other information, products and services from us or our partners including advertisers.
- Give you notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you when an update is available, and of changes to any products or Website we offer or provide through the update.
- Speed up our Website.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Maintain the security of our Website.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements.
5. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We will not sell your information, including Personal Information, with third parties for the third party's own direct marketing purposes.
We may share your information, including Personal Information, with our vendors, service providers and agents to the extent reasonably necessary to provide you with the Website. In addition, we may share your Personal Information with other companies within our group, joint ventures, franchisees and licensees. We may share your information, including Personal Information, for the purpose of:
- Operating and maintaining the Website.
- Facilitating a potential acquisition or transfer of a majority of the assets of Delaroq.
- Complying with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Protecting the rights, property, or safety of Delaroq, our customers or others when we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- Honoring your requests.
- Fulfilling the purpose for which you provide the information.
We may share non-Personal Information, aggregate or anonymous data with analytics, search engine or other service providers that help us improve our Website.
6. YOUR CHOICES
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to our Website. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
Please note that certain emails may be necessary to provide you with our Website. You will continue to receive these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
Some browsers, Apps and devices support a “Do Not Track” feature. Our Website does not currently change the way it operates based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
The security of your information is important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. We also use encryption technology to protect certain information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee against access to your Personal Information by unauthorized third parties. The security of your information transmitted to or through our Website is at your own risk.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Website is not intended for and is not directed toward minors under the age of 18. We do not serve anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any Personal Information to us. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. EXTERNAL LINKS
The Website may include links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. For example, if you check If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such privacy policies. Please check the privacy policies applicable to any other website you access via the Website before you submit any personal information to such other website.
10. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS
10.1 Transfer of Your Information to the United States
The Website is operated from the United States. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including, Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. Where the data transfer route is no longer available, an appropriate alternative will be put in place. By using our Website or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
10.2 California Residents
If you are a California resident, you may request from us certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. CONTACT INFORMATION